Pages

Search

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Kyle's Priesthood Ordination

Kyle became a Deacon on the 16th of August, 2009. It was a very proud moment for us.

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe how old he is! I'm sure you're so proud of him, I hope my son (BECAUSE I AM GOING TO HAVE A SON;) will do the same with a BIG smile on his face. Congratulations KYLE.
    Ruby did I ever tell you that I love the name Kyle? If we have boy we're naming him KYLE. Hopefully it is a boy because we've been calling him Kyle for 4 months;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa. He really is a good young man. I hope your Kyle brings you as much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful, Ruby. He's a good young man because he's been taught well by awesome parents :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle - "You always say the kindest things, and in the kindest way"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, your young man looks just like a younger version of your husband. A hugo through and through. (good genes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fully agree Sister Sharon - he even has their stubborn streak :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ruby ... I can't believe how time has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats---They get big way to quick.
    A Deacon in the house.
    Ryan Paddock

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Carol and Ryan. Time does fly.

    It is wonderful to see him take his priesthood seriously.

    ReplyDelete