Pages

Search

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Back to School

The boys started school this week.  It was a momentus occassion because Aidan started Grade 1 and Kyle started Highschool.  This mommy felt very old to have a son in highschool.







The littlies stayed at home and trashed the place  had a lot of fun.

6 comments:

  1. Ruby, I so enjoyed these pictures. Your first grader is adorable! Kyle looks handsome and well prepared with that shirt! Do High School Students no longer need to have uniforms in SA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... "trashed the place"...p.s. You are not old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Aidan is just too cute! I really miss him. And Kyle looks really grown up

    ReplyDelete
  4. We decided at the end of the year to send Kyle to Sister Hetta Saccaggi's school. They are supposed to wear a t-shirt with the school's name printed on it, but they were not ready yet on the day school started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful family, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Martie. I do love them so.

    ReplyDelete