Pages

Search

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge {Hey Girl}

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Hey Girl"

I immediately thought of our family and how there are so many boys in our extended family (I alone have four sons!)  It was with great joy that we welcomed our little niece to the family!  This picture was taken a few hours after she was born. 


This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com


Photo Challenge Submission

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It truly was! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Oh, so precious. Those are the best moments in the world- right after a little one is born. Seems like yesterday (literally) that I was cradling my little one in the hospital...now I am planning her first birthday party! Such special moments- such a wonderful capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great capture! I have lots of girls in my family, so I know that when a baby boy is welcomed, it will be pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful moment! She'll be one spoiled little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture, filled with emotion and joy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete