Pages

Search

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Long weekend break

**********Update*********  I have captioned the photos of the children so that you can know who they belong to.


We spent the weekend camping in Lara and Andrew's huge garden.  It was so much fun and I even got to do a little relaxing :)

Logan took the next three pictures on Sunday night.


 Monday morning.  A lovely, crisp autumn day.
 Lots of people came.  It was so much fun to be with everyone.
 Sunrise
 Early morning hot choclate and rusks.

Angela Macmillan Grant's daughter.

Colin and Lesley-Ann's eldest.


Angela's youngest daughter

Devra's eldest boy

 We sent the children off for a walk while we hid 206 easter eggs.
 The all came racing back.
Front:  Andre and Vionne's eldest carrying Lara's youngest.  Wayne and Christl's eldest boy on the right.
Aidan on very left with Angela's only boy in front of him.  To the right of them is Grant Phillips son.  Behind him to the right is Lesley-Ann's son and next to him is Christl's second youngest son.


Christl and Wayne's second youngest.



Wayne and Christl's second eldest.

Angela's second holding Devra's youngest.

Devra and Jethro's second child with Angela's only son.


Devra's little girl.  The cutest!

Vionne and Andre's daughter.

Vionne and Andre's youngest.

Vonsie and Val's grandchildren.  Youngest and eldest of Jason and Amy.

Also Vonsie and Val's grandchild.
 Running to fill the buckets with eggs so that they could be divided.
Angela's boy.

Markus and Taryn's little boy.

6 comments:

  1. i really love the candid shots of the children.
    they all look so engrossed.
    its precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed looking at these beautiful pictures Ruby. You are an ARTIST (with an accent). I wish I knew whose kids go with who. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. I have captioned the photos now as best I can.

      Delete
  3. Looking at these photos I suspect that Lara and Andrew's backyard is far larger than my entire house!! I agree with Melissa though - I wish I knew who all the kids belong to - I can make educated guesses but would love to know if I'm right. I think that your next post will have to be a family tree with all the young Hugos and Armstrongs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Carol there garden is huge!!!
      I have now captioned all the photos so that you can see who is who in the zoo :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ruby :) I can't believe how big some of the kids are - especially Vionne and Andre's kids - I remember them as little babies. I keep having to remind myself how old I'm getting ...

      Delete