Pages

Search

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Long Weekend Happenings

Kyle went to his first Youth Conference.  I dearly wanted to go with but there were youth that needed a lift with Logan.  I am definitely going to fetch him on Monday!
We took the younger boys for a walk in the neighbourhood.
Excuse the filthy, long nails!
While we were walking we came across Ouma and Oupa.
We went with them to go cut some long grass to protect their strawberries.


Logan and I went to see the BYU Young Ambassadors perform in Roodepoort.  This was the sunset along the way.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I really love the picture of the boys in the back of the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good :) That is my favourite too

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your boys are looking so big! jesse is no longer a baby- thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete