Pages

Search

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

My Handsome Brother

Since getting my new camera I have been snapping away and have over 3000 clicks in one month.  The thing is....I am getting tired of using  the same people to take photos of, ie. my poor children.

So on Sunday I grabbed the opportunity to take some photos of my visiting family.

I just love my brother.  He is fourteen years younger than me and has been subjected to a fair amount of mothering by me.  I admire his ability to stay neutral in a situation and his physical capabilities.  He is super fit. And he has beautiful eyes.









6 comments:

  1. Nathaniel is your brother!? Whaaat!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he.....yes it's a fact :) Do you go to the same ward?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Rubs! these are some beautiful pictures! i must say though that my favorite has to be the last one with jesse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nadine. I think it might be my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah - these pictures are so wonderful! I also love the last one!

    ReplyDelete