Pages

Search

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Day 3 A photo of my favourite place to be

Got to say that my favourite place to be right now is behind the camera!  I am so happy with my camera and for the first time in my life I am absolutely passionate about learning as much as I can about photography.  The more I learn the more I realise how little I know.

2 comments:

  1. There are so many things I want to do. I am currently doing a scripture study class every Thursday evening for two hours. Love it! My next priority is to take a photography class at college. Unlike you, I have no talent with photography but I do have a huge interest which makes up for the lack of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to do and so little time to do it. I would love to do a photography class also.

    ReplyDelete