Pages

Search

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Day 4: A high angle

I realized today that I don't take many high angle photos so this was an interesting challenge for me.  I think there are two reasons for this.  Firstly, I am short so most of my photos would be low angle shots :).  I also believe that you must get down to your subjects level and as  most of my photos are of my children, I spend most of the time sitting or kneeling when I take pictures of them.


4 comments:

  1. this is such a great picture. i love the vintage-y feel. you are really good ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this picture though ruby! it shows the essence of little boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Lovely photo Rubes... You know I remember playing with that 'parking lot', guess they made good quality toys back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Courtney: Thank you. Vintage is good :)
    @ Dinee: Thanks. The true essence of little boys is in the tidying up afterwards!
    @ Tannith: Thanks for the comment. I love having my sister comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete