Pages

Search

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Happenings in August

August has flown by at lightning speed.  At the beginning of August I took photos of my good friend Becky and her mom.  Becky's mom had come over to South Africa to visit with her after the birth of her baby.  This photo was taken a few days before she flew back to England.

On the fourth I took a few pictures of the Holmes' new grandson.  They are away on a mission in Ghana and I thought they might like to see a few pictures of the little man.

Blessing day of Becky's little one.

Then for the big event of the year:  Snow day!










Relief Society Women's conference in Benoni.  I was asked to take pictures.  The light wasn't so great but it was a wonderful conference.  Left feeling very inspired.

We had our yearly dose of coughs and colds.  Orin got very sick compared to the others ( I always wonder if it is because of being born prematurely.

Kyle had a birthday.  We combined the day with his uncle's birthday.

My mom made me a new set of bedding.  She is such a star!

We said goodbye to my little brother Jeremy.  He left to go on a mission in London, England.  I felt so proud of him and was glad my boys could see some of the process.

Here is the huge gathering to see him goodbye.  This is just siblings and parents.   Two of my brothers are missing.

Seminary ended.  This was a sunrise picture I took on the second last day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment