My comments are for the last 3 posts. First when I saw your back to school post, I had the same question Melissa did and that is "Do highschool kids no longer need to wear school uniforms?" Also, Candice and Fernando's little girl is as cute as your little one. I can't believe how time flies, you have a son in high school. Finally thanks for the recipe.
Hi Sister Sharon, We decided at the end of the year to send Kyle to Sister Hetta Saccaggi's school. They are supposed to wear a t-shirt with the school's name printed on it, but they were not ready yet on the day school started. And yes Candice's daughter is very cute. She has the longest, darkest eyelashes :)
My comments are for the last 3 posts. First when I saw your back to school post, I had the same question Melissa did and that is "Do highschool kids no longer need to wear school uniforms?" Also, Candice and Fernando's little girl is as cute as your little one. I can't believe how time flies, you have a son in high school. Finally thanks for the recipe.
ReplyDeleteHi Sister Sharon,
ReplyDeleteWe decided at the end of the year to send Kyle to Sister Hetta Saccaggi's school. They are supposed to wear a t-shirt with the school's name printed on it, but they were not ready yet on the day school started. And yes Candice's daughter is very cute. She has the longest, darkest eyelashes :)