On Saturday Logan and the gardener started with the first stages of our electric gate. They dug a trench from the house to the gate for the conduit pipe. At the time I thought, "I hope they get all this done today so that these trenches can be closed as soon as possible. I can see the mess already!"
Little did I know just how soon I would see it!
It was really bad. We thought we would be clever and lift up four corners of the comforter and carry it outside but when we lifted it up, the sand was so fine that it had sifted through the comforter onto the sheet. Can I just mention that I put new linen on the bed yesterday morning :-)
And here is the little rat after being caught in the act.





Thats really cute - bit I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up!
ReplyDeleteHEHEHEE *PRICELESS*
ReplyDelete