Pages

Search

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Aidan the director.

Aidan was so cute tonight.  We had an impromptu sing-along concert after scripture reading and Aidan was telling everyone who they should be.  I was Mary, Orin was the angel, Kyle was the donkey and then he said, "Dad you can be Joseph and build a carpet because Joseph was a carpenter."  It was so hard not to laugh too much!

4 comments:

  1. that is ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children say the funnniest things. When Melissa was little she was invited to an Afrikaans neighbors party. At the party a little girl asked her if she was english or afrikaans. Her reply was *No, I'm Mormon!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. the really funny part is that is a completely logical thing to think ... it's only because the English language is so weird that carpenters don't build carpets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo cute! I love the things they say it makes parenting fun! Just so you know...your boys make me soooo excited to have a boy;)

    ReplyDelete