My birthday started early with my neighbour delivering the most beautiful flowers. She really is a gem!
Logan caught the little ones enjoying a book together.My visiting teacher delivered beautiful roses from her garden.
The boys bought me a huge packet of Whispers which they promptly helped me devour. I didn't get very many but that's ok.
Logan gave me an Aero. We were supposed to go out today to choose and buy some photography equipment that I wanted but with the illness that has beset this house we decided to put it on hold.
Aidan asked me to take a picture of his rhino horn.
Jesse needed to be cleaned up for the millionth time this week.
We spent a bit of time outside as it started to cool down.
Kyle made me a brownie cake and Logan iced it with caramel.
The heavens opened. What a great gift. It has been so hot around these parts.
Logan made us delicious wraps.
And I blew out my candles.
There should have been 38 of them, but who am I to insist :-)
Excuse the halo :-)
A lovely quiet day. Just what I needed.

















looks like you had a great day! love the picture of jesse in the bath. he is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Courtney, that is a great picture :)
ReplyDeleteand i think that the little rhino horn is so cute!
you take lovely, lovely pictures of your family
Happy Birthday Rubes - looks like it was a fun day. The photo of Jesse is stunning - and I like your halo in the last photo (of all the people I've ever met, you are definitely one of the few that deserves a halo).
ReplyDelete