Pages

Search

Monday, 7 January 2008

I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. When I was at Technikon we practiced typing so much that I would type what people were saying in my head. Thankfully the habit is gone now!
2. I have about a trillion siblings - actually I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, 7 step brothers and sisters and 5 half-brothers and sisters!
3. When I was little, I wanted to be an archaeologist. My friend and I would swop books about dinosaurs.
4. When I am pregnant I always look at movie credits to find names for the baby.
5. In 2000 I suffered from Choriocarcinoma and went through 6 months of chemo. It was one of the greatest learning experiences of my life.
6. In standard 5 (grade 7) I won the General Knowledge trophy at school. To this day it is one of my proudest moments. I used to read the encyclopeadia while eating my breakfast!
7. And lastly, I had tick bite fever when I was 12. I subsequently have a lot of sympathy for people who suffer from this illness.

And now for the sad part: I only have one person I can tag. Michelle...Tag...you're it!

1 comments:

  1. It's fun learning more about you Ruby. Thanks for taking up the tag!

    ReplyDelete