um, so I noticed when I tried to beat your score the last time that you went right ahead and caught up. But the real question is...can you catch my 78? (I'm totally kidding...I don't even know how I got that much, I may have eaten too much chocolate and it sent me into hyper speed cause I haven't even gotten close since! :)
In response to your comment. I bet you were typing pretty fast! I often find the more worked up I am about something, the faster my hands move. It's a good way to handle stress?? Did you ever find your score? :) Good Luck in any case!
K Ruby, I spent seriously like 30 minutes trying to beat your score (pathetic)and I finally only did it by three. Well done!
ReplyDeleteum, so I noticed when I tried to beat your score the last time that you went right ahead and caught up. But the real question is...can you catch my 78? (I'm totally kidding...I don't even know how I got that much, I may have eaten too much chocolate and it sent me into hyper speed cause I haven't even gotten close since! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely try to :-)
ReplyDeleteIn response to your comment. I bet you were typing pretty fast! I often find the more worked up I am about something, the faster my hands move. It's a good way to handle stress?? Did you ever find your score? :) Good Luck in any case!
ReplyDelete