Pages

Search

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

9 weeks and 5 days

It has been a fun ride the past few weeks.....NOT!
I have been feeling so tired and the morning sickness is really getting to me.

On Sunday I started bleeding and spent the night in hospital. The doctor says that I do not have enough progesterone and that is what is causing the bleeding.


We thought that this was going to be another miscarriage but when the doctor did the scan there was a beautiful heartbeat and a healthy little baby swimming around.


3 comments:

  1. Ruby, I am so glad that you are ok and I hope you recover well. Such a blessing that the baby is healthy and swimming around. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, It's so good to hear from you again. I'm so happy the baby is doing well. I wish I were there to help..take the kids and give you some rest. Take it easy okay and I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete