36 Weeks
36 weeks and still counting! How grateful I am that this pregnancy has gone without a hitch. My pregnancy with Aidan was very eventful and he was born at 36 weeks. With Orin, my water's broke while we were on holiday (32 weeks). The gynae managed to keep him comfortable for another week and he was born at 33 weeks. So this is a major milestone for me. I am beginning to see why pregnant woman complain about being uncomfortable :-)
You look beautiful, Ruby-dooby. I hope your delivery goes well and we see pics very soon of your little one. You're in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThinking you this week Ruby!! Its so exciting! First Devra, now its your turn! :) I'm sure everything will go well as it has done.
ReplyDeleteLove Nadine XX
Ruby, you look so good! I'm so glad this pregnancy has gone well. I'm envious that you're almost done! I'm in the sick stages of my pregnancy and can't help but feel sorry for myself;)
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you the next few days and pray the delivery goes well. Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Thanks everyone! I am feeling very excited now, with just 3 days to go.
ReplyDelete