Pages

Search

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Today


I saw this on one of my favourite blogs "Chez Larson" and thought it would be fun to try.
Today...


Outside my window...A winter garden.
I am thinking...About the chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Mustn't forget them.
I am thankful for...A husband that helps me so much with the little ones.
From the kitchen...The cookies, but no supper yet. Better start that soon.
I am wearing...Denims, white long sleeved shirt and pink and white stripey sweatshirt and my Nikes.
I am creating...Finished some cushion covers yesterday. Guess that doesn't count.
I am going...To make supper and refold everything in the baby drawers.
I am reading...Captain Correlli's Mandolin
I am hoping...To get some sleep tonight :-)
I am hearing...The children are running around outside. They have just come to tell me that there are blossoms on the apricot tree.
Around the house...Started out tidy. Now it is a big mess.
One of my favourite things...The laptop my mom just gave me.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Baking, shopping for a baby shower, decluttering.
A picture to share...All I can say is that Blogger is driving me crazy. If anyone can tell me how to move a picture to where I want it, please TELL me!


1 comments:

  1. I love this post...reminds me that picking up toys and clothes is a normal part of every mother's life. Even good mothers like you Ruby.

    ReplyDelete