Pages

Search

Thursday, 11 February 2010

Saying Goodbye

We said goodbye to Theo and Tammy on Wednesday night.  I am sure their families were sad to see them go (and so were we) but we were happy for them to have this opportunity.  They are on their way to New Zealand.
Theo's Blog
First some photos that Aidan took at the airport:
We will miss you both!
2010 February 061



Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.
~Dale Evans

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to cry all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why we left early :-) If I see anyone cry I start crying. Had to leave before that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, just saw this now! Thanks Ruby. Somehow, i didnt cry - was very brave - but now looking at the photos I'm bawling! Missing you guys! Thanks for making the effort to come see us off

    ReplyDelete