Pages

Search

Monday, 10 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day

To my mother:  Happy Mother's Day Mom!  Thank you for being my number one fan.  I always feel like I can do anything because you think I am so wonderful :-)

To my wonderful mother-in-law:  You are such a good example to me.  Thank you for raising Logan so well.  He is such a good man and I know that it is because of the way you taught him.  You have taught me so much too !





To my stepmom:  Wow!  You are an amazing woman!  Thank you for looking after my dad so well.  You have beautiful children and I love the way you have raised them to be such sweet people.  You are such a strong person and if I could only have half of your talent.....

To my children:  I love you.  Thank you for being so AWESOME :-)  You make me stretch and grow and get grey hairs.  I never realised how strong mother instincts are before you arrived.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for that, Ruby. You are a wonderful mother and have beautiful boys that I just adore (you had a hand in that - believe it!).

    ReplyDelete