Pages

Search

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Since I last posted:

It has been so long since I last posted and I miss blogging!  Aidan has started grade 2 (at home) and so my mornings are taken up with teaching him.  Then in the afternoons I have to catch up will all the housework.  I am loving how much he is learning.

 Our children love swimming.

My sweet nephew eating a mealie.  Just seconds before, he was using it as a phone but I wasn't quick enough to catch him.

Once of my nieces blowing out her birthday candles.  I am sure I am too young to have a niece of 22 years old!

He looks like the devil, but he's an angel in disguise :)

And finally.....Logan is quite the photographer these days.  Here are two of his photos from last night

1 comments:

  1. you are right! you look way too young to have a 22 year old niece!!!!! lovely photos as usual!

    ReplyDelete