Pages

Search

Thursday, 28 August 2008

My baby turns 11!


Kyle turned 11 this August and in celebration I am posting a few pictures of this wonderful child. Unfortunately I don't have any digital baby photos or a scanner.

Kyle was 3 years old in this picture. We had gone to visit my good (best) friend June in Somerset West to celebrate my last chemotherapy treatment. It was lovely.




This is his first nursery school picture with Sharon. 4 years old























Not sure how old he is in the next one, but just to show you how creative and inventive he is. He is always finding scraps and making them into amazing creations.


















6 years old. Aidan just born and the big brother relationship begins. He is such a good big brother and mostly patient with the little ones.



7th birthday

5 comments:

  1. Alright Ruby...I need all of your tips on eleven year olds because I have never nannied one, but in Johannesburg, the oldest is eleven.

    The pics are darling, the one where he was four-you would think that was Aidan. Atleast you know what A will look like when he's 11 hey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, I am so glad you have a blog! Kyle is so handsome and so BIG (still find that hard to believe;)
    You have a beautiful family! Let's stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! I'm so excited you blogging too;)
    Kyle is such a handsome guy ( I can't believe how big he is now;) Still find it hard to believe!
    Let's keep in touch. If you go on my blog you can see Sam and Eric's blog too.
    Love you guys, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruby,

    Long time, I can't believe you have three boys, I can remember Kyle as that adorable little baby, now he looks just like a Hugo. It's so hard to believe how time flies. You have a beautiful family.

    Don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete