
Can you tell that I absolutely adore this man?
Logan and I went to the annual Spring Ball and it happened to be at the same hall that we held our wedding reception. It was fun to reminisce and to enjoy that fact that we have come so far together.
And I just have to brag about my new hairstyle. I am so happy with it!



Ruby...I would brag too if I had such a cute hairstyle (it's awesome). Looks like you and Logan had so much fun at the Spring Ball.
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa. We did have fun.
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous. Whoever cut it did a great job. You can tell that Logan loves it too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sammy. It was Janyne's hairdresser. I was planning on keeping it long when we walked in to the salon but the minute the hairdresser asked me what to do I told her to do whatever she wanted. I think it worked well.
ReplyDelete