Pages

Search

Monday, 14 September 2009


Favorite photo from last week:

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Very dry, waiting for the first rains. All plants starting to bloom.

One of my simple pleasures:
Hanging up the washing with the smell of jasmine in the air


On my bedside table:
Box of tissues, scriptures and a children's story book

On my TV:
Bee movie

On the menu for tonight:
Toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches

On my To Do List:
Finish folding washing and sweep the floors. Rest

New Recipe I tried last week:
Microwave fudge. It was so good we had to try it three times more.


Looking forward to:
Logan coming home

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Always clean up children spills straight away otherwise they become dry and crusty and take double the time to clean up :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love hearing how married people just can't get enough of their spouses! I gives me warm fuzzies all over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry :-)
    He is a very easy man to love (except for that Hugo stubborness) hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good tips, your to do list for the day sounds a lot like mine:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Just think though, everything I do for a baby, you do double. I admire that!!!!

    ReplyDelete