Pages

Search

Sunday, 6 September 2009

Jesse has his first cold

Last night Jesse woke up with an awful 'croupy' sounding cough. Even after having 4 children I can't stand the sound and it sends me into a panic. I couldn't even ask Logan to give Jesse a blessing because he was on patrol with the local Community Policing Forum from 2am -4am. So I took him to stand in the bathroom with the shower running. (Didn't really think about keeping the earth green when my child couldn't breathe).
This morning I took him to the doctor and all was fine. Let's see how tonight goes......

2 comments:

  1. Shame Ruby. Aiden told me at church that you and Jessie went to the doctor "but not the baby doctor" so I was a bit worried. ;) He's so cute. All your boys are! Time you let me give you another date night..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jessie is not well. He looks so peaceful and cute in the photo. Hope is is well soon.

    ReplyDelete