Pages

Search

Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Brothers



On Saturdays we try and do something to fix the house and I decided that it was time to turn the boys bedroom around.  We put Jesse on Aidan's bed.  After a while he started to moan.  Aidan jumped onto the bed and started to talk to him.

He calmed right down and listened to his big brother talking to him.

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.  ~Marc Brown


It snowed last year too:  I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.  ~Dylan Thomas


It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Good to see you doing well... boys are so cute. it's fun to see their friendships develop. I had Andrew and Jonathan in the bath together tonight, and they were laughing together! It was fun for me as a mom to see:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUBY your sons make me soooo EXCITED to have Kyle;) I can tell you're such a good mother!

    ReplyDelete