Pages

Search

Monday, 2 November 2009

My Birthday


My birthday was on the 28th.  I was SO spoiled.  Logan said that he didn't have a present for me because he wanted to take me shopping BUT when I woke up on my birthday there was note on the desk with a laptop underneath!  Kyle gave me a bar-one (a favourite from when I was pregnant with him).


In the afternoon I took the children to Lara's house.  We share the same birth date and it was really nice to sit and watch the children swimming and enjoying each other's company.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ruby and Laura. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ruby (and Laura). What a lovely gift (a new computer;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ruby Jane :) Hope you had a fantastic day. The laptop is an awesome present - JP's birthday is coming up soon and I just bought him an early birthday present of a play-station, but I'm starting to think that may have been a mistake ... ;)

    Tell Lara I say Happy Birthday too ...

    ReplyDelete