Hey I am still in the land of the living. Just extremely busy with real life. I have so much to catch up on my other blog of 365 photos and don't even know where to start.
Last Wednesday I caught a horrible flu bug and I was knocked out this whole week! Today is the first day that I actually feel up to doing anything. I have lots of washing to catch up. Seems like the rest of the family have caught it too and even the administering of all the medicine is enough to get me exhausted :-)
Bring on summer I say......much less washing and illness!



I'm sorry you haven't been well. Despite the fact that I hate injections I go for the flu shot every year just to avoid getting the virus. It really works like a charm. Now they need to find a shot for allergies, because I really struggle with this during Spring. The photo you posted is absolutely lovely. Have you thought of going into photography? You have a talent!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sister Sharon. I think maybe I should consider getting the flu shot next year. I also had needles but it is probably better than a whole week of being so sick :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks also for the compliment. My dream is to get a beautiful camera and go for a few lessons. I really enjoy taking photos.
Welcome back Rubes. Missed you!! Glad you're feeling better - I wish winter would just hurry up and finish. I am sick of being sick!
ReplyDeleteI second my mom...you're a natural photographer!
ReplyDeleteI wish you lived closer I would pay you to take our family pictures. IF ONLY!
Don't speak of winter (that's an evil word in my vocabulary;)