Pages

Search

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Jesse 13 months

Jesse is growing so fast that I really cannot keep up.  Here are a few pictures of the past month.

Jesse loves to sit on the swing while Orin pushes them.  If I listen at the window I can hear them giggling.

DSC06353

Jesse got a beautiful jersey from Carol.  We love it!  Thank you Carol.

DSC06366

His hair is getting way too long.  I will have to take a picture of him just out of the bath.  It is very curly.DSC06373

He loves exploring outside and getting filthy dirty.DSC06377

Keeping warm on a very cold day.  I think he will love summer.  I think I will love it too when I only have to wash a t-shirt and shorts.DSC06276

I love watching Jesse sleep.  He looks so peaceful.DSC06278  He loves laughing and his brothers will do anything to get him to chuckle.  He has started saying words that probably only we understand, like:  Mom, Dad, hello, meow.DSC06324

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful boys you have Ruby! Really...that Jesse is just the cherry on top!
    Stop talking about winter...I don't want to think about it (just kidding;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol is so talented. I just don't know where she finds the time to knit with her busy life. Your children are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete