It really was amazing. I said to Aunty Andre that it was like walking out of your house into a huge wall of love. I think it must have been very healing for those who did it and to the Armstrong family.
You beat me to it Ruby...but i think i must still post something! It was such a pleasure to do, and just something simple to let them know how much kerry was loved by all of us... X
Nadine, please post something. It would be lovely to hear about the whole evening from your perspective. For me it was just amazing to see. I spent half an hour in the morning looking at everything. I was blown away!
Wow How appropriate! My HEART aches when I remember she's passed away! My HEART will always be touched by her special spirit. The HEART never dies and so she will live on in our HEARTS.
THANKS guys...I wish I could have done the hearts with you!
I wish I could have been there to contribute a heart! What a lovely tribute. Not a day has passed since that I haven't thought about Kerry's amazing influence. I will post about it soon!
How amazing! The pics Sasha posted brought me to tears. So so wonderful! I especially love the Hugh Jackman heart.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea! Wish we could have written a heart for Kerry. Thanks for putting these pictures up Ruby
ReplyDeleteIt really was amazing. I said to Aunty Andre that it was like walking out of your house into a huge wall of love. I think it must have been very healing for those who did it and to the Armstrong family.
ReplyDeleteLove the heart attack! Kerry is loved.
ReplyDeleteYou beat me to it Ruby...but i think i must still post something! It was such a pleasure to do, and just something simple to let them know how much kerry was loved by all of us... X
ReplyDeleteNadine, please post something. It would be lovely to hear about the whole evening from your perspective. For me it was just amazing to see. I spent half an hour in the morning looking at everything. I was blown away!
ReplyDeleteWow How appropriate!
ReplyDeleteMy HEART aches when I remember she's passed away!
My HEART will always be touched by her special spirit.
The HEART never dies and so she will live on in our HEARTS.
THANKS guys...I wish I could have done the hearts with you!
Hey Ruby... i have done a post...
ReplyDeletego check it out... X
I wish I could have been there to contribute a heart! What a lovely tribute. Not a day has passed since that I haven't thought about Kerry's amazing influence. I will post about it soon!
ReplyDelete