Pages

Search

Monday, 23 August 2010

A teenager in the House!

Happy birthday for the 15th my boy.  You are a wonderful young man and you make us extremely proud and grateful to have you in our family.
 Thanks Michaela, for helping your old sister out with this cute cake!

Uncle Chace and Aunty Ruby-Lynn entertaining the little ones with "C is for Cookie"

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Ruby and Logan, and of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY kyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ruby. I remember the day he was born - it was supposed to be the Green and Gold ball and you and Logan didn't pitch :)

    Can't believe he is 13 already - I feel old!! What a beautiful son you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I was very put out by that. I had a beautiful new dress to wear too :-) Instead I had to go through labour. Luckily it was all worth it.

    ReplyDelete