Pages

Search

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Jesse and Orin


My mother gave birth to five children of which I am the oldest.  There are four to five years between each of us and 21 years between my little sister and myself.  I certainly never felt a closeness to them in the early years.  The age gap was just too big for me to really care about the happenings in their lives.  That has changed as the years have gone by.

This picture brings me much joy.  The age gap between Orin and Jesse is 18 months and as I watch them play together for half and hour without a fight it makes my heart sing.

2 comments:

  1. This is an extremely beautiful photo. I wish I lived closer to learn to be a better photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. That would be lots of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete