Pages

Search

Monday, 1 November 2010

A busy day

My visiting teacher phoned this morning and told me to have a look at the sun.

Then I phoned Devra to tell her to look at the sun.  She asked me if I could look after her children while she visited with Sister Coral in hospital.

I decided to make my niece a pair of shorts out of an old top of mine.  What fun.

After all the children had left we all had a rest.

Kyle called me to come and look at Orin.  He had fallen asleep in the pantry :-)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love Orin in the pantry! Is sis Coral ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything you can't make? Most woman in America wear their hair long, so it's refreshing to see someone with a cute short haircut. Please send my love to sister Coral and Heather. Hope they are both doing o.k. I'd sure appreciate it if you could keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete