Pages

Search

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Insert Catchy Title Here....

Let me enjoy my fifteen minutes of fame......Thanks Courtney!

4 Shows I Watch:

We haven't had our TV connected for 2 years but if I did this is what I would watch
  • Chuck
  • House
  • American Idol
  • Survivor


4 Things I'm Passionate About:

  • Breastfeeding
  • Family
  • Sewing
  • Photography


4 Phrases I say A Lot:

  • You are driving me insane!
  • Come and eat
  • Tidy your room
  • What you thinking?

4 Things I've Learned From The Past:

  • I thought I knew alot when I was 18 but I really knew very little.
  • I wasn't fat at all
  • It's ok to say sorry
  • I didn't know how to choose boyfriends very well until Logan :)


4 Places I Would Like To Go:

  • Scotland and Ireland (my heritage)
  • Utah
  • France
  • Peru - Machu Picchu


4 Things I Did Yesterday:

  • Finished making a gift for one of my sisters
  • Practiced a song at the chapel (with 3 of my children screaming and tired) at 8 o'clock at night
  • Went visiting teaching
  • Picked more apricots
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  • Having Logan home for a week in December
  • School holiday (Not too sure about this one)
  • Christmas eve dinner with Logan's family
  • Selling our house (not the one we are living in now)

4 Things I Love About Winter:

  • Not having to mow the lawn
  • Cuddling Logan
  • Hot chocolate and rusks
  • Easier to exercise

4 Things On My Wishlist:

  • A solid nights sleep
  • Sleep
  • More sleep
  • A baby that sleeps through :-)

4 People I Tag:

Tammy @ Theo and Tam


3 comments:

  1. Your wishlist is EXCELLENT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEE well done on your fame post! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post. I promise I will complete my tag this time:) Just give me a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete