Getting ready to leave the chapel. We all piled onto Shaun Starke's HUGE truck. He had strapped down all the chairs and there was strapping on the sides, but I was really terrified.
Excuse the blurriness. Getting ready to leave the chapel.
Logan wasn't too happy about going on the truck. He was very worried about the safety of the children.
He held Jesse. I had Orin next to me and Janyne and Kym looked after Aidan
Waving at all the pedestrians.
Jesse was terrified of all the noise at first but eventually he fell asleep.



Looks like fun Rubes. I have very fond memories of carol singing with Springs ward and Shaun's truck.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun, but I took a long time to relax and realise that I wasn't going to fall off the truck :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. I really missed going caroling with everyone this year. Have a great Christmas Ruby.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tammy. You have a great one too! Your first Christmas in NZ.
ReplyDelete