Ruby you are so talented...I'm learning so much about you that I didn't know when I lived so close. You're very creative. You love to cook and you're good at it. You are a fabulous photographer and (actually I always knew this one) a great mom!
Looks like the boys had so much fun! It makes me miss those summer Christmas days. I guess I will have to add giving my kids a summer Christmas to my bucket list:)
Yum, the cake looks good!!! And I love how Jesse is just devouring his icecream. Gotta love summer time! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i love your new blog layout!
ReplyDeleteRuby you are so talented...I'm learning so much about you that I didn't know when I lived so close. You're very creative. You love to cook and you're good at it. You are a fabulous photographer and (actually I always knew this one) a great mom!
ReplyDeleteI agee with Melissa. Your family are blessed to have you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the boys had so much fun! It makes me miss those summer Christmas days. I guess I will have to add giving my kids a summer Christmas to my bucket list:)
ReplyDelete