Pages

Search

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

My week

Favorite photo from last week:
I love Orin and Jesse's brown eyes and the mischievous looks on their faces.

The weather in my neck of the woods:  Lovely and warm -  but not too warm.  Feeling a nip in the air in the mornings.

One of my simple pleasures:  Watching Jesse watching the birds in the front garden without me knowing.

On my bedside table:  Box of tissues, a new lamp and scriptures
 
On my TV:  The TV is off.
 
On the menu for tonight: Sausage and bean stew
 
On my To Do List: Start supper and bath children

New Recipe I tried last week: This is an exciting recipe week for me.  I am following a 30 day menu plan that I found in a magazine.  So each day will be a new recipe.

 Looking forward to: Travis and Jolene's wedding.

Homemaking Tip for this week:  Get your children to unpack the dishwasher instead of doing it yourself :)

1 comments: