The sale of our other house finally came through and I was spoilt by Logan for our anniversary last week. One of my biggest dreams has been to get a DSLR camera and Logan bought me a Nikon D3100 with three lenses. I have always known that a camera doesn't make a photographer and I realise that I have a lot to learn in this department.
My laptop has been dying a slow death and this week it gave up. Luckily Logan also organised a new laptop for me - all the way from America. It is beautiful.
We have had anniversary celebrations, Orin's 4th birthday, planning our first proper holiday in 4 years, Aidan changing schools. I will try touch on all of these things in later posts.
Here are a few of my photos with the new camera. I took 671 photos in the first 5 days, practicing to shoot in Manual. Don't worry I won't post 671 here :)




Ruby that's wonderful! I agree that a good camera doesn't make a good photographer that's why I don't bother.
ReplyDeleteBut you're a naturally great photographer and the camera is a helpful tool.
i love the pictures! what a nice camera!!!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful Ruby!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you both! I hope you had a wonderful day.
And... see you this weekend:-)
i am SO so jealous right now! that is the camera ive had my eye on for some time now..but alas other things keep popping up, stopping me from buying it :( but have fun! i look forward to seeing all the new photos!
ReplyDeletex