Have any of you heard about Pinterest? I have had such fun this past month searching. You have your own personal space to post anything and everything you love. Instead of using bookmarks to try and remember things of interest you can pin that webpage to a board. You can choose your own catergories. You request an invite and it takes a week or two to get an invitation. Or if you are interested you can ask someone to invite you that is already using Pinterest. (You can ask me anytime)
These are just two of the boards I have. So any idea or tutorial I find to make or sew things for boys, I can pin directly onto my "Makes for boys" pinboard.
You can follow me at http://pinterest.com/ruby_jayne2006/



that site is awesome. thanks ruby!
ReplyDeleteRuby! I am so enjoying all the pics with the new camera and the cute things you're blogging! I had a look at the thumbnails of your pinterests and they look fab! :)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to have to try the tie pattern. Wish I had looked sooner, I may have attempted these for easter.
ReplyDelete