I'm sure you think I only have 3 children. My oldest is 16 and I don't want to embarrass him by posting pictures of him all the time. But he does certainly exist.
This year has flown by in a crazy, busy blur and quite frankly I can't keep up. Everyday proceeds at lightning speed at our house and I find myself wishing for a few more hours every day. There is so much I want to accomplish....like studying more photography principles, decluttering, study my scriptures more effectively, making meals for people and making better meals for myself. Instead I find that I am miserly with my time because I have so little of it. (Not good I know). I feel diluted. My dad once wrote to me "There are times when I feel that I spread myself
too thin with the children and so often feel transparent" .
I think I know how he feels now. I need to document more of my life so that when I am totally see-through I can remember all the precious, simple moments of being with my family.













0 comments:
Post a Comment