It was also a month of incredible tender mercies as we came to grips with her sudden passing. The knowledge of Families Being Forever was strengthened in my mind and heart.
I have been going through all my photos to find images that I can use to make an album for her youngest son so that he can remember his mom.
She was the epitomy of a true lady. A women of God. A gentle, kind nurturer. She loved my sons as her own. They adore her.
This is a picture of a few of the young women that she taught. She always went the second mile to provide activities that would teach them an important principle while still have a wonderful time.
Every so often we would get together as sisters and do something fun. There will certainly be a empty spot now.

She was so good with children and they loved learning from her.
She was beautiful and always well groomed.
We shared a love of photography. Here we were taking photographs of the moon together. Trying to keep as still as possible without a tripod.
I love this one of her. She sure let her light shine.
Every Easter she would open her home for us to enjoy time with her family. We would camp on their huge property. Each year the group got bigger. She was so hospitable. I loved chatting to Lara. She had such great insight and advice.
Always loving a child.
Especially her own.
The love she had for her family knew no bounds.
She had and has an amazing marriage.
She was so creative and inventive. Lara once made me a meringue cake with cream and strawberries for my birthday. We shared the same birthday.
One of the last pictures I took of Lara. I was taking candid shots of her and she saw me. I love it and will treasure it always. She was an amazing friend and sister. I miss her dearly.














💖
ReplyDelete