Here she is at 1 week old with her mommy.

4 months old with Granny May.

10 months
Not sure how old, but the likeness to Orin is striking 
22 months

4 and a half years old. Aidan's age now.
5 years old. My favourite green dress and star necklace
With my brother Ryan. 6 years old. 
16 years old with my cute little sister, Tannith.
17 years old in matric.



Great pics, Ruby. You were such a cute baby! And those teen pics brought back such memories. I totally remember that shirt you have on with Tannith in the pic. :0) Happy Birthday again!
ReplyDeleteRuby...love those pics! You are so gorgeous! I remember my dad saying you were the prittiest young women around when he was stake YM pres..he is right!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Michelle, we had wonderful years as teenagers didn't we? I remember that tshirt also, thinking I was so cool. :-)
ReplyDeleteMelissa, your dad was wrong. I was just the most well behaved YW around - and which YM/YW pres wouldn't love that :-)
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Adain definitely looks like you.
ReplyDelete