Pages

Search

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Tagged Again.

I have been tagged by Melissa. The idea is to list 6 quirky things about myself. Even though I am very quirky, it is hard to list 6 things.

ONE: I love the 4 things on my bathroom windowsill to be arranged a certain way and every morning Orin climbs onto the toilet and messes everything up. I usually keep the door closed to stop him during the day.

TWO: My favourite treat is two tablespoons of icing sugar mixed with a dash of lemon juice and stirred.

THREE: No matter how hot it is at night, when I sleep I have to have a blanket covering me. It can't be a sheet - a blanket with some substance is the only thing that gets me to sleep.

Which brings me to number FOUR: I cannot sleep if the fan is going. Logan really can't understand this one. He says that it chases the mosquitoes away.

FIVE: I cannot wear shoes in the house. In winter I will wear slippers but usually my shoes are scattered all over the house and every morning I have to walk around finding them because I have nothing to wear to take Aidan to school.

SIX: Everyday at 1:30pm my eyes get scratchy and burn and I have to go have a 15 minute nap. Once that is done I am ready to face to world again. I can sleep with the children climbing all over me but I go to great lengths to get them to sleep first.

I don't think I have 6 friends to tag but MICHELLE, CARMEN, TISH, HOLLY - you are it.

1 comments:

  1. Ruby...thanks for responding with your quirks!
    I had to laugh about the blanket thing...I am the same way. Even when it's boiling I have to have a blanket over me!

    ReplyDelete