Pages

Search

Friday, 17 October 2008

Keeping little hands busy.

I have "discovered" a wonderful way to keep Orin busy while I am trying to make supper.



It took him a while before he even noticed I was taking a picture.

Of course the next day I found him standing in the sink putting all my clean dishes back into the water that he had run :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos. It captures the moment perfectly. Now if we can figure a way to keep them little like this forever.... Life would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true Carmen :-)
    I often have to remind myself that they grow up fast and that I need to savour every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay...that's so cute! I love his little smile (it's so adorable! I do that with Katie but now I'm thinking I might start trying it with Sharon too (ANYTHING to keep them busy while I'm cooking dinner;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby we're going to do lots of snow angels just for you! But just so you know...the snow gets really old after a while and then I miss South African winters.

    ReplyDelete