Pages

Search

Saturday, 12 February 2011

A Gift from Courtney

A while back I received a gift from Courtney all the way from America . It was so unexpected and thoughtful and made my day.


Family size.....PERFECT!

The brownies turned out so well.

In our home the best way to eat brownies - with icecream.


Thanks Courtney, we appreciate your kindness!  

PS.  You really should read her blog, she's one funny lady :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah! :) This made my day! I am so glad you guys enjoyed them, they are my favourite!!! I will have to send a pantrys worth of brownies next time so you can each have your own tray... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! You'd better not!
    Brownies + eating = sideways expansion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sooooo worth how good they taste though! Next time add some strawberries. Thats my absolute favourite dessert... brownies, strawberries, and icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are from Target!! I am so excited we are getting a Target nearby in a few weeks!!!
    you do get great brownie mixes in America:-) and great ice cream...

    ReplyDelete