We spent valentines day as a family this year. We had homemade burgers for supper and by coincidence I found two bread rolls shaped like hearts. I wonder if the baker at Spar did it on purpose :)
It was a weird evening and got quite dramatic when Kyle cut his finger. I applied lots of pressure but each time I had a look it was still bleeding. Eventually I called Logan to come take care of it because I was feeling a little queasy and besides, I can't stand seeing my children bleeding! If you feel queasy.....don't look now!
This has been a tough week for me and I am feeling really tired. Every weekday so far I have had to take the children to school and then had to be at various places for a good part of the day. I hate that! I just want to be at home.
Saturday was the cherry on top. We went to help Chace and Ruby with their garden. It was quite overgrown (a lot of work for two people who both have full time jobs). I was enjoying the hard work while it was overcast but as soon as the sun came out I felt really warm and could feel myself burning, even with sunscreen. I was feeling very stressed because I still had to get home and alter the hem on 3 pairs of pants for a sister in the ward. I had tried to do it Friday night but by the time I had all the children in bed it was so dark and my eyes were straining to sew the black fabric. We had to leave early in the morning to garden and so I didn't get a chance then.
Well the pants are sewn now, supper is made, dishes in the dishwasher, two children asleep and I can sit and blog a little. Hope next week is a little quieter!






Love the photo with Jesse - so cute! It makes me wish summer would last forever. Hope the week is treating you well ...
ReplyDelete