I had to laugh at this picture. No shirt, backwards cap and a trucking book....... Jesse loves for us to read to him. He constantly brings me a book to read and gets quite upset if you can't stop what you are doing to help him. Luckily there are a few willing brothers around.
I remember coming home from school and spending time at the Hugo's home - I remember Logan in his Springs Boys High uniform lying on the couch reading all afternoon. Thats the first thing that popped into my head when you said Jesse loves books:)
That is priceless! you should frame this photo Ruby! Seriously! :) x
ReplyDeleteI remember coming home from school and spending time at the Hugo's home - I remember Logan in his Springs Boys High uniform lying on the couch reading all afternoon. Thats the first thing that popped into my head when you said Jesse loves books:)
ReplyDelete