Pages

Search

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Chalkdust

Keeping children busy during the holidays is hard work.  I don’t even like saying “keeping children busy”.  I feel that children nowadays expect their parents or the playstation to entertain them.  I can provide resources for them and they must use their imaginations to entertain themselves..
A while ago Aidan played at Aunty Andre’s house and when we arrived to pick him up the children were all busy drawing with chalk on the driveway.  I loved seeing all the drawings and though my other children would enjoy it too.  This is what they came up with:
DSC05156
DSC05155
Oh dear!  Big brothers influence here I am sure :-)
On monday for Family Home Evening we took them to see How to Train Your Dragon.  Most excellent movie.  They were riveted.
HowToTrainYourDragon
Anyway……they drew a few dragons too.
 DSC05153  DSC05157
DSC05154
DSC05158My favourite was the Welcome Home mat for their Dad.

1 comments: