Pages

Search

Monday, 1 March 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

 DSC01647Pops

TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY DAD:

  1. He is a gentleman.
  2. He loves his family
  3. He is a good dad and looks after his family
  4. He has the most amazing sense of humour.
  5. He loves the gospel and tried very hard to teach us right from wrong
  6. He loves singing
  7. He loves the same rugby team as me
  8. He has amazing children!  I love my siblings!  ALL OF THEM!
  9. He loves music and has given me  the gift of loving all types of music too!
  10. He loves my children

Aidan give me one thing you love about Pops:  Because he loves me and he lets me sleep over sometimes.

Kyle:  He is such a nice, loving man that will usually go through the trouble that it takes to please his children if it is a good thing.

Thanks for being a wonderful father. We love you!

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836

3 comments:

  1. I never met your dad but guessing by how you turned out...he must be great!
    I love your blog Ruby...it's so fun to read!
    Getting ready for church with 3 kids is quite the adventure BUT it's nothing compared to getting Katie ready for school every morning (what am I going to do when all of them need to eat breakfast and have their hair and teeth brushed?) SCARY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa!

    I love my blog too :-) It is therapeutic for me.

    .....Don't forget cutting nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The years fly by so fast, and soon they will all wash, dress and groom themselves. Enjoy doing it while it lasts. Happy birthday Ruby's dad!

    ReplyDelete