Pages

Search

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Ward Fun Walk

Today we had our Ward’s fun walk.  The event was well organised and we had a good time walking together.
The day started out looking quite dreary.  This was at 6.45am!
DSC04839
Aidan was ready to go straight away!
DSC04840
We had to go inside first and register.
DSC04843
Jesse and Orin ready for their luxury transportation
DSC04847
DSC04845
First stop for the children:
DSC04848
We had a good turnout.  It was nice to see everyone walking together and chatting along the way.
DSC04850
DSC04853
I walked 4km with Jesse and Logan walked +/- 7km.  It was a great way to spend the morning and it was nice not to have the sun beating down on us.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!
    Looks like they put a new floor in the chapel (I miss that building;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that you haven't seen the new improved chapel. I will take pictures and turn it into a blog post when I have time.

    ReplyDelete